CAREERS AT RENT FOR EVENT LA
We always have a need for skilled, friendly AV techs.
Event Technician/AV Technician
We are looking for team members in the event industry!
Individuals must be hardworking, reliable and be able to work great under pressure and time constraints. If you have always wanted to get into the event industry doing Lighting Design, Audio Engineering or Music mixing for events, this is a great way to get your foot in the door and gain valuable experience.
We are looking to fill a few positions varying from Audio/Visual Technicians, Lighting Technicians, and Rigging Staff to set up and strike lighting, drapery, decor, audio & visual equipment on events, small events support (photobooth, DJs, etc.)
Hourly pay is DOE with a 4-hour minimum.
FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Timely and accurate set up of audio, visual, lighting and rigging equipment setups on events.
- Operation of audio, visual, lighting and photo booth equipment during an event.
- Troubleshoot equipment issues that may arise while maintaining a calm demeanor.
- Inventory tracking of equipment upon loading up for an event and upon loading out of an event.
- Maintain and cultivate relationships with hotel staff and other event vendors
- Continual professional self-growth in audio-visual and live events knowledge.
- Must be available to work weekends and late nights.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 75lbs.
- Experience in setting up and operating lighting, audio and visual equipment is a plus.
- Must work well under pressure and within time constraints.
- Must have exceptional customer service attitude.
- Must have a valid driver\’s license and good driving record or reliable transportation.
- Experience working in event production is a plus!
Work is part-time on anas-neededbasis.
All levels of experience are encouraged to apply. If you are interested in applying please submit your resume and a quick explanation telling us why you feel you would be a great fit for our team.