Serial Digital Interface (SDI) is a standard for digital video transmission over coaxial cable. A signal in SDI can contain up to four independent digital audio signals along with the video signal. SDI also stands for the Strategic Defense Initiative, a U.S. space defense initiative.
SDI Cable 50ft
- Coaxial cable specifically manufactured for the exacting high-bandwidth requirements of 3G/6G and HD SDI
- Cable stock 100% sweep-tested to 4.5 GHz to ensure full 3G/6G SDI performance
- Dense two-layered foil and 95% tinned copper braid shield provide high shield performance
- Rated CMR for installation in walls and risers
- Solid bare 18 AWG ETP (Electrolytic Tough Pitch) copper center conductor